?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
간증문 작성자 Samuel

I was commanded by the Lord

I was commanded by the Lord, who encouraged, guided, and showed me mercy patiently, to write this to you. Thank you, our Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior. 

I was brought to the Immanuel Prayer House by Soo-in Ma who is now my spiritual brother. On September 27th, 2010, I received a phone call from David (Soo-in). He said the Lord had told him to help me, and he convinced me by offering me money. I related to the sinful nature that he had gone through, but I thought it was just going to be a simple solution. It became way more than I could have imagined, and I found a salvation through Jesus Christ our Savior. 

Since I was 15 years old, I've been smoking marijuana which became a gate-way drug to many different drugs. I thought drugs were solving my family problems, and I loved the sensation when I inhaled. I had been selling drugs here and there and decided to sell large amounts before I was brought to the prayer house. But, the Lord did not let that happen. I was introduced to Pastor Chon who had been expecting me. I told her about my issue, and then David and I started up the Immanuel "God is with us" journey.

I ran into a group of does one morning. As I drew closer to them, one became frustrated and went up the hill while others ran in a different direction. I've always loved nature so I was intrigued by them. They were signs sent from God. The journey was a challenge for me from the start because I felt like I was a monster with the fracture on my left cheekbone that I tried to fix which forced my skin to go downward with a color defect. Later, I noticed that the issues I've had were written on the scar on my face. I was in tears during the sermons. The Darkness, malice talk, grew in my head more when I thought about the scar, and it was trying to take away my faith. The Lord sent me angels to fight them off and to guide me to make the right judgments.

My mother came the day before my baptism, but I didn't receive the response I was expecting from her. So, instead, I turned my heart towards Jesus Christ. During the sermon, we repeated "He took our infirmities, and carried our diseases."(Matthew 8:17). I was thinking about my issue and believed Jesus Christ had died on the cross for us. I felt the touch of the Lord Jesus Christ my Savior on me, and he lifted this evil spirit out of my soul. I broke down in tears and was glad my mother was in the sanctuary next to me. 

When I got baptized, I thanked the Lord that I was crucified with Jesus Christ and was reborn as Samuel with the Holy Spirit. We went to Golden Corral to celebrate my baptism. There were different, good and bad vibes, that I've never felt before. These came off of people around me, but God sent me spiritual gifts right away to fight them off. I turned to my right when I noticed people speaking Korean while we were waiting for our table, and there was a group of American people speaking Korean. I thought to myself that they must have lived in Korea. I was astonished when I saw another group of American people speaking Korean while I was eating. I knew God was telling me to follow his teachings instead of following what I was influenced by this physical world, such as rap music and all the sinful things. However, his teachings would be influenced by what Jesus Christ did for us on earth, which is written in the bible, and the way towards the eternal life. At the end of your lifeline, there is only Heaven or Hell, where you will eternally rejoice with the Heavenly Father, or eternally condemned in Hell with Satan who is overwhelming the earth today. The merciful Lord Jesus Christ's love for us is immeasurable. But, we should not put God to a test, who sent his son, Jesus Christ, to be resurrected after taking over our sins by being crucified on the cross. Through the crucifixion, we can receive his spirit which will guide us toward the Heaven, where he sits at the right hand of the father. The night of my baptism, I had remembered three little birds that the Lord showed me outside of the restaurant. This reminded me how I should be as his spirit towards his creation of the world. 

That night, it was a representation of David, his wife Sarah, and me in David's room. While we were reading the bible, I heard a calling, "Come, Come", that sounded like a deep voice that echoed in a large temple, and I thought it was a calling from the Lord Jesus Christ from the Heaven. The Lord sent me angels to protect me from the Darkness that was lurking around me. 

The second time I saw the does, I heard them walking outside my room. There were three of them, and one was dominant by her self-controlled presence. She walked up the hill confidently, but the other two were weak, tempted, and distorted. I was the one who was weak from the temptation of Satan, and the solo one was viewed as the one following the path of righteousness. The third time I saw the does, they were walking by the window while I was reading the bible in the sanctuary. It happened to be the righteous one, and there was the doe that represented temptations who ran scared. It got it's back legs caught on the fence while jumping over, and the doe turned and stared at the fence when it was free. The dominant stopped and observed this. It seemed to me that the doe wanted me to follow. I hesitated, but then I became curiously brave when I looked down at my bible. It led me up the hill through a hidden path I did not know of, and by that time, the spirit was in control. I read the bible out loud at the stairs of the room, and I knew I was speaking the word of God, the truth.

I never thought I could fast for a day, but I fasted for three days for the remembrance of Jesus Christ by the will of the Holy Spirit. However, I was slowly tempted by Satan, physically and mentally, and the old myself started to show up. When I would nap, I had visions of temptation. The Lord was showing me how to go about changing myself as the temple of the spirit. The Lord has chosen me, and became my father and friend to guide me into a paradise. I love you, my Lord, with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Prayer 1 (Ephesians 2)

God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, I ask of you the spirit of wisdom and revelation so that I will know you better. I pray that the eyes of my heart may be enlightened in order for me to know the hope to which you have called me, the riches of your glorious on inheritance in the saints, and your incomparably great power for us who believe. Thank you for sending your son, and placing all things under his feet. Thank you for appointing him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of Jesus Christ, who fills everything in everyway. [Paul]

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all. Amen.

I was commanded by the Lord, who encouraged, guided, and showed me mercy patiently, to write this to you. Thank you, our Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior. 

List of Articles
번호 제목 간증문 작성자
» I was commanded by the Lord Samuel
9 Happiest Day of my life Myung Gyu Im.
8 40일 금식 달라스 이화선 집사
7 “다시 말씀의 끈을 잡았습니다.” 정경주 집사 (휴스턴 텍사스 2007년 11월)
6 Jesus Come to meet me. Austin Yerahng Church Hyun-jin Kim.
5 나를 변화시킨 하나님 플라워 마운드 이정미 집사.
4 권세회복 (Thank to God who is real) 휴스턴 정경주 집사 (Kyung-joo Jung) November, 2007
3 죽었던 나를 살리신 하나님께 영광 (Glory to the Lord who saved me from death) 오클라호마 털사 태혁호 (Tae Hyuk-Ho)
2 21일 금식의 은혜 달라스 이 마리아 목사
1 7일 금식 중에 받은 은혜 김정임 집사
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
/ 4