Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
간증문 작성자 Austin Yerahng Church Hyun-jin Kim.

My first time in Immanuel Prayer's House, I meet a cute little girl named Serah. She was very shy in the first time we meet, but the second time, she was different. She came to hug me with her big smile on her face. I thought she was very cute. She also followed anything I asked to do something. So I asked her, *Serah, unnie wants your kiss.* and she kissed me on my lips. I was surprised because I thought she would kiss me on my cheek. I felt little strange. On that night, during pray time, I talked to God, *God I miss you, please give me a hug.* God replied me back, *I gave you a kiss today.* All of sudden, I remembered Serah's kiss, then, I realized right away. I was very happy. Next day, Serah's mother told me that she heard from Serah that she gave me a kiss on my lips but her mother said she doesn't kiss on a lips usually other than her family. Also, she usually kiss on a cheek. I told her mother, *Yesterday, during my pray time, Jesus told me. Serah's kiss was Jesus's kiss.* God comes to meet us whenever, anywhere in anytime we never expect to happen.  

List of Articles
번호 제목 간증문 작성자
30 내게 강 같은 평화를 주신 주님 휴스턴 안현 집사
29 무릎 관절염, 위장병과 마음의 병 달라스 김종국 집사
28 상처받은 마음과 아픈 육신의 병을 치료 받았습니다 이귀영 권사
27 물리치료와 침으로도 못 고친 팔 휴스턴 정태석 전도사
26 허리통증 (Back pain) 맥알렌 이재하 집사 (Deaconess Jae-Ha Lee from McAllen, TX)
25 하나님과 깊이 교제하기를 원했더니… (When I wanted to associate with God deeply…) 휴스턴 김송현 성도 (Song-Hyun Kim from Houston)
24 평안한 마음 (Peaceful Mind) 달라스 김명자 집사 (Deaconess Myung-Ja Kim from Dallas, TX)
23 고질병 고혈압으로 인한 두통 (Headache from chronic disease, high blood pressure) 휴스턴 김종현 집사 (Deacon Jong-Hyun Kim from Houston, TX)
22 하나님은 두 번이나 저의 불치병을 치료해 주셨습니다. 이정미 전도사
21 죽었던 나를 살리신 하나님께 영광 (한글/영어) 오클라호마 털사 태혁호
20 주님, 어떻게 할까요? (Lord, what should I do?) 임마누엘 기도원 전 정숙 목사
19 저는 임마누엘 기도원에서 기적이 일어나는걸 믿습니다. 이삭 소강
18 어두움의 권세에 눌려있던 나를 구원하여 주신 하나님께 감사 조재춘 집사 ( 2009.1.12)
» Jesus Come to meet me. Austin Yerahng Church Hyun-jin Kim.
16 하나님께 초점을 더 맞추어 강주현
15 미지근한 나를 뜨겁게 만들어주신 하나님 서효원 성도
14 영성회복 임마누엘선교교회 임동열 목사 Sunny Lim 사모
13 임마누엘 기도원에서 훈련받고 변화된 나의 삶 킬린 정영아
12 하나님 앞에 머무른 3개월의 축복(JENS FASTING) 옌스 (Jens)
11 3일 금식의 축복 (Day 1 of fast) Issac Soegang
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
/ 4