?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
간증문 작성자 Jacob Spangler

Get closer to God

Before coming down to Immanuel prayer house I was under a lot of stress about finding a teaching job and the fact that my wife was pregnant and we had no insurance and were turned down by Medicare because my wife is not a citizen but here on a green card.  So we decided to come here and pray about finding the right job and also about the health of our child.

The morning after we got here I started to fast and we got a phone call about our rental car stating that we were over our 30 days and that we owed them $300, that really started to stress me out.  After returning the rental car I started praying and asking for God’s guidance.  After 4 days of praying I received a phone call from a school asking me if I was still looking for a coaching/teaching job.  I said yes and filled out the application, again my stress level went up a bit, the next day I received an email from another school that I had interviewed with asking if I was still interested in a job, but I was told I would have to take another certification test to teach Science instead of Social Studies.  

My wife mentioned she wanted me to pray about speaking in tongues and I told her it would not happen and I told her my story why.  The next day I started praying about forgiveness for my stereotypes and also the things that happened to me from my story, after praying for forgiveness I immediately started speaking in tongues. My wife said I sounded Chinese when I spoke in tongues.

Last night when we prayed the Lord’s Prayer over and over again God told me that I just needed to relax and to not stress out that he will take care of us.  And throughout all of my hardships and trials to just relax that there is no reason to stress out.   Coming here has really helped me to let go of all of my stress and to get closer to God.  And the Lord allowed my fast to be successful and a wonderful experience.  This experience has also helped me and my wife become closer as a couple and was very enjoyable to spend time with her there. It almost felt like we were dating where  everything felt like it was new and an adventure.

Two days after we left Immanuel Prayer House, Texarkana Middle School called and offered me a 8thgrade U.S.History position and said not to worry about having to teach Science anymore.  This is a wonderful blessing from God and we are excited to give him all of the praise and glory as we start a new life in Texarkana Texas.

Jacob Spangler

List of Articles
번호 제목 간증문 작성자
» Get closer to God Jacob Spangler
29 기도의 영으로 충만케 하신 주님께 감사 강미래
28 “주여 나는 무익한 종이로소이다” 강 사무엘목사
27 육의 사람이 영의 사람으로 장덕순 성도
26 곽중수 집사 간증문 곽중수 집사
25 놀라우신 하나님 박종인 목사
24 토니 전도사 간증문 이동선 전도사님
23 불순종을 버리고 순종을 선택 했습니다. 오클라호마 박 미자 성도
22 금식 기도의 축복 샌안토니오 임마누엘 교회 문영일 목사
21 신실하신 하나님 한수경
20 저의 평생에 가장 긴 저를 위한 휴가 윤청 전도사
19 이하자 사모 간증문 이하자 사모
18 일주일 금식을 허락하신 하나님 박재완 성도
17 내 뜻이 아닌 주님의 뜻에 순종케 하셨습니다 한현주
16 정경주 집사 간증문 휴스턴 텍사스 정경주 집사
15 Testimony Kyung-joo Jung Houston, TX (November, 2007)
14 가정을 회복하신 하나님께 영광!!! Sunny Ju
13 기도하는 삶으로 변화시킨 하나님께 영광 김광기 성도
12 문제를 터닝포인트로 바꿔주신 하나님께 감사하며 김 하정 집사
11 상처받은 마음과 육신의 병을 치료 받았습니다 이귀영권사
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
/ 4