?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
간증문 작성자 Austin Yerahng Church Hyun-jin Kim.

My first time in Immanuel Prayer's House, I meet a cute little girl named Serah. She was very shy in the first time we meet, but the second time, she was different. She came to hug me with her big smile on her face. I thought she was very cute. She also followed anything I asked to do something. So I asked her, *Serah, unnie wants your kiss.* and she kissed me on my lips. I was surprised because I thought she would kiss me on my cheek. I felt little strange. On that night, during pray time, I talked to God, *God I miss you, please give me a hug.* God replied me back, *I gave you a kiss today.* All of sudden, I remembered Serah's kiss, then, I realized right away. I was very happy. Next day, Serah's mother told me that she heard from Serah that she gave me a kiss on my lips but her mother said she doesn't kiss on a lips usually other than her family. Also, she usually kiss on a cheek. I told her mother, *Yesterday, during my pray time, Jesus told me. Serah's kiss was Jesus's kiss.* God comes to meet us whenever, anywhere in anytime we never expect to happen.