Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
간증문 작성자 Austin Yerahng Church Hyun-jin Kim.

My first time in Immanuel Prayer's House, I meet a cute little girl named Serah. She was very shy in the first time we meet, but the second time, she was different. She came to hug me with her big smile on her face. I thought she was very cute. She also followed anything I asked to do something. So I asked her, *Serah, unnie wants your kiss.* and she kissed me on my lips. I was surprised because I thought she would kiss me on my cheek. I felt little strange. On that night, during pray time, I talked to God, *God I miss you, please give me a hug.* God replied me back, *I gave you a kiss today.* All of sudden, I remembered Serah's kiss, then, I realized right away. I was very happy. Next day, Serah's mother told me that she heard from Serah that she gave me a kiss on my lips but her mother said she doesn't kiss on a lips usually other than her family. Also, she usually kiss on a cheek. I told her mother, *Yesterday, during my pray time, Jesus told me. Serah's kiss was Jesus's kiss.* God comes to meet us whenever, anywhere in anytime we never expect to happen.  

List of Articles
번호 제목 간증문 작성자
70 7일 금식 중에 받은 은혜 김정임 집사
69 21일 금식의 은혜 달라스 이 마리아 목사
68 죽었던 나를 살리신 하나님께 영광 (Glory to the Lord who saved me from death) 오클라호마 털사 태혁호 (Tae Hyuk-Ho)
67 권세회복 (Thank to God who is real) 휴스턴 정경주 집사 (Kyung-joo Jung) November, 2007
66 나를 변화시킨 하나님 플라워 마운드 이정미 집사.
65 Jesus Come to meet me. Austin Yerahng Church Hyun-jin Kim.
64 “다시 말씀의 끈을 잡았습니다.” 정경주 집사 (휴스턴 텍사스 2007년 11월)
63 40일 금식 달라스 이화선 집사
62 Happiest Day of my life Myung Gyu Im.
61 I was commanded by the Lord Samuel
60 3일 금식의 축복 (Day 1 of fast) Issac Soegang
59 하나님 앞에 머무른 3개월의 축복(JENS FASTING) 옌스 (Jens)
58 임마누엘 기도원에서 훈련받고 변화된 나의 삶 킬린 정영아
57 영성회복 임마누엘선교교회 임동열 목사 Sunny Lim 사모
56 미지근한 나를 뜨겁게 만들어주신 하나님 서효원 성도
55 하나님께 초점을 더 맞추어 강주현
» Jesus Come to meet me. Austin Yerahng Church Hyun-jin Kim.
53 어두움의 권세에 눌려있던 나를 구원하여 주신 하나님께 감사 조재춘 집사 ( 2009.1.12)
52 저는 임마누엘 기도원에서 기적이 일어나는걸 믿습니다. 이삭 소강
51 주님, 어떻게 할까요? (Lord, what should I do?) 임마누엘 기도원 전 정숙 목사
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
/ 4