?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
간증문 작성자 Myung Gyu Im.

Happiest Day of my life

12 years ago I had an amazing experience of Holy Spirit.

It was so amazing and miraculous that it continued for several hours almost making crying out and saying “please stop”.

I experienced it not once but several times.

One day it continued for 5 hours and it was very overwhelming.

The world began to look different and all the creations in it looked as if they were alive. 

And inside my stomach was flowing out waters of joy and happiness that I could not take in nor express well.

Everyday felt as if my body was electrocuted with Holy Spirit.

However as days passed by, my faith faltered away. 

Because I did not follow my Lord as he willed, especially when I moved to Indiana.

During that time, my faith and deeds as a Christian was at its lowest point because I began to look at the world.

I suddenly thought of 40 days fasting.

I previously attempted to fast for 40 days but I did not obey my Lord’s will.

I made excuses of my business, my family and etc.

And at my previous attempt it ended at 20th day.

So my Lord changed my environments. 

My business was transferred to a small storage room and all my internet businesses shut down.

I could no longer continue my business so I determined myself to fast for 40 days.

I was looking for a prayer house to do so and surprisingly enough, our Lord guided me to Immanuel Prayer House in Texas. 

On about 15th day of fasting he first healed my eye sights.

I always wore glasses but I no longer have to wear glasses anymore because I can see it very well without them now.

The sole reason that I wanted to fast for 40 days was because I noticed that my emotions, desires, and temptations were very alive. 

As a Christian, when those things are alive, it leads to nothing but hurting others.

So I told myself that I need to kill myself (not suicide but to kill my emotions, desires, and temptations). 

So I planned as I was going about to fast.

I told myself that for about 30 days I will get rid of my old self.

I spoke with Pastor Chon and she told me to proclaim this. 

“Old-self Im Myung Gyu go away in the name of Jesus Christ!”

She told me to proclaim for 10 days as much as possible per day.  

On my second day I started to think that it seemed meaningless.

On the third days of continuing , Pastor told everyone to proclaim “Old-self go away in the name of Jesus Christ” and to repent for everything and anything that comes into our mind.

Surprisingly as I was repenting one thing at a time, things that were bothering me began to go away one by one until it bothered me no more. 

This Sunday service started at 10 o clock. 

Pastor told us this service might take little longer and told us to proclaim Galatians 2:20. 

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” 

I was doing it for an hour but nothing really happened.

But I continued to obey and began proclaiming “Old Self Myung Gyu Im, go away in the name of Jesus Christ” after we were done proclaiming Galatians 2:20.

After doing so my heart began to be electrified and my Lord spoke to me saying “I am your Lord”. 

I was in tears and told my Lord “please my Lord help me rid of my old-self”.

So Lord replied telling me”I will lead you from now. Do not be afraid but be brave”.

So I replied back” my Lord why are you giving me such a blessing?”

And my Lord again replied saying “I waited for you very long time and led you here. I gave you my messages through a servant whom I dearly love.”

Afterward I gained everything and felt a joy I never have felt before.

Today is day 21 of fasting. And Lord told me that he will give me even more than this.

I never fasted like this before. Usually on 21st day I would be tired, hungry, and exhausted.  

On the contrary, I am very happy, not hungry, and full of Lord’s blessings.

Thank you my Lord for giving me such a wonderful blessing.

I wondered since I crucified myself with Jesus, so shouldn’t my emotions, desires, and temptations be on the cross also? 

But why do my emotions, desires, and temptations continue to rise?

Doesn’t Paul say we need to die every day and every moment? 

In doing so, we will walk the same path as our Lord Jesus Christ and become a light for our neighbors.

I want to introduce everyone to Immanuel Prayer House and Pastor Chon here. 

It will be a joy and privilege to do so.

I never met a pastor who is so encouraging and hard working. 

She works very hard and thinks saving even one soul is very important.

She holds service regularly twice a day and take cares of others.

That is why our Lord even told me “a servant whom I love” toward this pastor.

Anybody and everybody that comes to this place, meets our problem solver, our Lord Jesus Christ.

If there are any of you who want to come up to a prayer house for any reasons, I highly recommend for you to meet and talk with Pastor Chon here at the Immanuel Prayer House.

Confession by Myung Gyu Im.

List of Articles
번호 제목 간증문 작성자
70 7일 금식 중에 받은 은혜 김정임 집사
69 21일 금식의 은혜 달라스 이 마리아 목사
68 죽었던 나를 살리신 하나님께 영광 (Glory to the Lord who saved me from death) 오클라호마 털사 태혁호 (Tae Hyuk-Ho)
67 권세회복 (Thank to God who is real) 휴스턴 정경주 집사 (Kyung-joo Jung) November, 2007
66 나를 변화시킨 하나님 플라워 마운드 이정미 집사.
65 Jesus Come to meet me. Austin Yerahng Church Hyun-jin Kim.
64 “다시 말씀의 끈을 잡았습니다.” 정경주 집사 (휴스턴 텍사스 2007년 11월)
63 40일 금식 달라스 이화선 집사
» Happiest Day of my life Myung Gyu Im.
61 I was commanded by the Lord Samuel
60 3일 금식의 축복 (Day 1 of fast) Issac Soegang
59 하나님 앞에 머무른 3개월의 축복(JENS FASTING) 옌스 (Jens)
58 임마누엘 기도원에서 훈련받고 변화된 나의 삶 킬린 정영아
57 영성회복 임마누엘선교교회 임동열 목사 Sunny Lim 사모
56 미지근한 나를 뜨겁게 만들어주신 하나님 서효원 성도
55 하나님께 초점을 더 맞추어 강주현
54 Jesus Come to meet me. Austin Yerahng Church Hyun-jin Kim.
53 어두움의 권세에 눌려있던 나를 구원하여 주신 하나님께 감사 조재춘 집사 ( 2009.1.12)
52 저는 임마누엘 기도원에서 기적이 일어나는걸 믿습니다. 이삭 소강
51 주님, 어떻게 할까요? (Lord, what should I do?) 임마누엘 기도원 전 정숙 목사
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
/ 4