Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
간증문 작성자 Kyung-joo Jung Houston, TX (November, 2007)

Testimony (translated in english)

Kyung-joo Jung 

Houston, TX

November, 2007

Thank to God who is real. 

I am writing tis letter to share my story with other Christians brothers and sisters what God had done for me and my husband.

At the end of September, 2007,I had a chance to go up to the Immanuel Prayer house for a week. Most of my prayer was for healing my husband's all kinds of chronic pain and illness. After a week prayer, $30.000 medical bill went down to $50.00 from my husband's hospitalization that Summer, 2007. Because doctors couldn't find the cause of pain, the insurance company refused to pay for it, then, God changed things around. the company asked us to pay just $50.00. Halleluah!

the people from human Resources at my husband's work place, told my husband to be prepared to leave the work. God changed things around again. They told my husband to stay and they will support him through he had 4-month leave after shoulder surgery and frequent day off due to his chronic pain and illness (restless leg syndrome).

God changed things around my work, too. the person who spoke badly of me all the time was removed.

I thank to the pastor Jeon and thank to God.