단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
간증문 작성자 Catmy Bui

Encounter at the Prayer Mountain
Catmy Bui's Testimony

I have been feeling overwhelmed. Maybe because of the constant daily activities. Maybe because of the constant thoughts that incessantly dash from one place to the next due to my roles as a mom of 3, wife to a husband who works from home, homeschooler of 3, friend, sister, the list continues.

Life could continue as it had been, but something inside me just wanted things to change. A quickening of my spirit and I felt like I had to do something I hadn’t done. Go and spend time with my best friend, God. It would appear I chased after God, but upon reflecting He was drawing me closer to Him.

Within a couple days, I made some arrangements at home and I quickly went to the Immanuel Prayer House. I inquired in anticipation of God’s work and He seemed to respond He’d be giving me a new heart.

When I came, I was greeted by Pastor Chon’s loving embrace. She made me feel comfortable right away. She had asked if I wanted to fast. And I told her I’d whatever it takes to experience God more. She prayed and I was going to do a 3 day fast. It was hard because they always serve such great food at the Prayer House, but I was devoting myself to experience refreshment from the Spirit.

During my time at the prayer house, I stayed in one of the plain yet comfortable cottages. It had everything I needed. A desk, a chair, a bed, and a bathroom. In the hours before the sun rose, we would start off our day by going to service. I’d then go back to my room and how I was going to spend my day was up to me. I felt so much freedom because I was able to leave all my roles aside, I even lay aside my wedding ring. I got to be a Daughter of the Utmost High King.

After singing, journaling, reciting scriptures and being in the Word constantly I felt my little soul growing again. I felt like the little “me” inside was finding a restful place. This “me” didn’t have to perform or do. This “me” could have the freedom to enjoy doing whatever she wanted for 5 days. No expectations to have to live up to, especially of my own. It was remarkable!

God had renewed and refreshed my Spirit. He gave me insights into my life and myself. He spoke to my heart. I had a chance to walk on the grounds and pick flowers. And dedicate my arrangements to Him. I dreamed God Dreams and had visions of Jesus removing my heart. God had also rekindled my hopes of our healing journey for our children who were afflicted with eczema, allergies, and asthma when I was given instructions for my children to come for 2 weeks to the prayer mountain. Was I certain it would occur? No, but I had to take risks in order to strengthen my faith. If I had wanted my children to experience walking on water, I just knew I had to get our children “to get out of the boat.” This boat could symbolize our comfort zone or what we have always done.

After 5 days, I had experienced greater joy and intimacy. While my flesh was hungry at times, my soul and spirit were feasting upon the Lord through His presence there. It was a sweet time. My heart was renewed with greater fervor for Him, His Word, and His Presence.

I returned with my children a few months later. We were there for 2 weeks. We didn’t know what to expect except we were here for the children’s healing. Pastor Chon told us we needed to proclaim God’s words and sing some hymns for about 4.5 hours a day. Broken up into 3 different time slots. By faith, we took on her instructions, which actually seemed impossible to me. Being a mother of a 10 yr old boy, I really wasn’t sure. But somehow with the excitement of the healing, we pressed on daily. Did we want to? Not always, but we kept the eyes on the prize. During my last stay here, God showed me that my children would be able to eat ice cream during a dream. So when doubts crept in, I would remind them of the promise. In our spare time, the kids ran all over the Prayer mountain feeding goats, catching frogs, and enjoying the premises. Their cousins who also had received their healing from allergies also came in support of us. They were able to eat so many foods that they were previously allergic to after coming to this prayer mountain.

Along the way, God would further instruct us and show us how to battle the enemy and his strongholds over my family with this. God would also give us hope through many visions and messages through Pastor Chon, and also during our private praying time. He hadn’t given it to me only but to my children. I witnessed a God of the Heavens reaching out to connect with my children to make Himself known. To show them He loved them. He showed them each how they needed to be shown. He met them there. What we had gained from our time here was indescribable love and favor.

After 14 days of obedience and even experiencing spiritual warfare, the chains had been broken. Kayla, Aly, and Noah celebrated by eating some Organic Ice Cream made right there on that farm by a loving Brother in Christ, Shawn. It was real! God had answered our prayers! We know that this is just the beginning! God is real and God is good!

Healing was a gift! But the gift we received was far greater than the Healing itself, it was the time in our lives when we felt God stepped into our lives and said I’ve been here with you all along. This struggle you experienced, you didn’t go through it alone. There’s so much we experienced here that were documented in my journal. We experienced God in a way we hadn’t before. God supernaturally came into this natural world to touch my heart and the hearts of family at this point in time. Though I’m sure God’s always loving, this was a point in time when we felt His love has become tangible.

The enemy wants us to forget and downplay the events that occurred here by casting doubts and even allowing for some hardships after our experience. However, we will continue to speak of His goodness towards us and His promises for us. Everything that took place here was sacred and precious. My words will never be able to capture all the beauty, grace and truth that took place here. This was a glimpse of our testament at the Prayer House. May God’s goodness and love follow us all the days of our lives.